Student Athlete Tutoring
After School Tutoring Program – The tutoring program provides comprehensive academic support to student-athletes in need of group, semi-private, or private educational assistance.
Tutoring sessions may include:
• Reviewing classroom or curricula topics and assignments
• Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks
• Working with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom
• Teaching skills to improve academic performance, including study strategies, note-taking skills and approaches to answering test questions
• Demonstrating academic best practices for specific subjects and assignments, including research and writing tactics