Ballin in the Park!
August 24, 2019
(between Electric Ave. and 28th St.)
Port Huron, MI
– Maximum 7 players per team. Minimum of four teams per division.
– Games will be played in a half-court setting.
– Each game is played to 15, by ones and twos. Games must be won by 2 point to a max of 17 points or time runs out.
– If 15 points is not reached by either team at the end of 20 minutes, the team with the most points will be declared the winner.
– Each team will be allowed two 30-second time out per game.
– Possession of the ball will alternate on a made basket.
– On a change of possession, such as a rebound or steal, the ball must be taken back beyond the three point line before an attempt is made to score
– Shooting fouls will result in one free throw and all other fouls will result in a new possession.
– Team fouls will be recorded. After 7 team fouls, shooting fouls will result in two free throws and all other fouls will result in one.
– Substitutions can only be made on a dead ball
– Tie games will be determined by a team shoot out.
All completed registration forms must be submitted on or before August 7, 2019. Registration received after August 7th are not guaranteed to be accepted. Check-in will be held the day of the event. Tournament brackets will not be available until two days before the tournament.
Cliff Thomason: 810-300-9053