For the Love of the Game
July 28, 2018
Port Huron High School
2215 Court St. Port Huron, MI 48060
– Four players per team. Minimum of four teams per division.
– Games will be played in a half-court setting.
– Each game is played to 15, by ones and twos. Games must be won by 2 point to a max of 17 points or time runs out.
– If 15 points is not reached by either team at the end of 20 minutes, the team with the most points will be declared the winner.
– Each team will be allowed two 30-second time out per game.
– Possession of the ball will alternate on a made basket.
– On a change of possession, such as a rebound or steal, the ball must be taken back beyond the three point line before an attempt is made to score
– Shooting fouls will result in one free throw and all other fouls will result in a new possession.
– Team fouls will be recorded. After 7 team fouls, shooting fouls will result in two free throws and all other fouls will result in one.
– Substitutions can only be made on a dead ball
– Tie games will be determined by a team shoot out.
All completed registration forms, including full payment, must be submitted on or before July 16, 2018. Registration received after July 16th will be subject to a $20 late fee and are not guaranteed to be accepted. Cancellation prior to July 16th will be charged $25 per team. Refunds after July 16th will be issued for MEDICAL REASONS ONLY. Check-in will be held the day of the tournament in the main entrance of Port Huron High School. Tournament brackets will not be available until two days before the tournament.
Cliff Thomason: 810-300-9053
Marion Stewart: 810-887-1120